Creates 100% values in 5 continents, grow your business with the best online marketing agency. Advanced analytics and Goal reaching strategies.
Value-based Online Marketing For Your Products & Services
You cannot sell anything if you cannot tell anything. Do you want your business to continue winning the online marketing game? Getting the best online marketing agency should be your utmost priority.
An online marketing agency capable of creating brilliant content, converting leads, and enabling your customers to become a better version of themselves while using your products/services.
Online marketing, no doubt, is the real deal when it comes to meeting online business marketing goals, all thanks to the internet and social media. However, there is no one strategy for reaching your online marketing goals in digital marketing.
With strategies like; Search engine optimization and inbound marketing, email marketing and business automation, influencer marketing and reputation management, advertising, pay per click, among other possible challenges like:
- What kind of content will sell my product/services better?
- How do I generate quality leads and know my target audience?
- What content marketing strategy should I employ?
- How do I budget for pay-per-click and know the right ads to run?
- How do I promote my brand awareness and maintain a good online reputation?
YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and webinars
Grow Your Business with The Best Online Marketing Agency
These and many more challenges throbbed you into trying out every campaign technique you see online – YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and webinars which ended up producing ineffective results.
Are skeptical of trying out further campaigns or even outsourcing an online marketing agency?
Allow i800 services to clear all your doubts and knock out every past belief with years of experience working with different clients.
i800 have a good number of success stories different from the regular campaign techniques you have tried or seen online.
These success stories have made us the number one in Growing Your Business with The Best Online Marketing Agency. And as a valuable partner to your business, here are benefits you will enjoy when you hire us for your online marketing campaigns:
8 Benefits For Growing Your Business with The Best Online Marketing Agency
- Create a robust online presence that engages and nurtures customer’s online
- Boost your business conversion rate to 14.6% typically higher than the 1.7% conversion rate of traditional outbound marketing.
- With our variety of tactics and strategies and online tools, we help your business attain its marketing and sales goals.
- You get advanced insights from advanced tools
- Your business will always be on top of the latest trends
- Target the right audience to gain potential customers
- Accurately measure all results of your marketing campaigns
- Increase your brand credibility
For more information on how you can grow your business online see this post on Grow Your Business with The Best Online Marketing Agency.
With i800services Services, make the conversions you desire for your business by telling your customers how your product and services can change their lives for the better.
SEO: The Key To Growing Your Small Business
According to Wendy Piersall, “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you” in the simplicity of this quote lies every truth you need to know about the online marketing strategy – SEO.
What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization
A process of online marketing targeted at improving the visibility of your website when people search for products or services relating to your business.
Though involving one or two tricks, a successful SEO is not just about tricking google – this is where most online marketers get it wrong with SEO.
SEO is more about partnering with Google to provide the best search results for Google users.
Identifying relevant keywords with good search traffic potential, creating quality and useful content and optimizing it, including relevant links from high-quality sites, and measuring results.
SEO is not an option but a must for you as a business owner who wants to make it big in the online marketing scene, it will enable you to generate more profit and reach out to a wider audience.
Google uses bots to crawl pages on your website and other websites, it collects information about your site and puts them in the index.
Algorithms analyze the index page and consider ranking factors or signals to determine if your page should rank first on google search results.
SEO is not a try-and-error online marketing strategy therefore to make SEO work, you must understand the processes involved and carefully execute them.
There are thousands of small businesses that do not last the face of the internet because they lack what it takes to remain in the online marketing scene. If your business falls under this category, then this piece is definitely for you.
Our SEO experts put in all the work to make your business rank better on google. By providing relevant keywords with good search traffic potential, creating quality and useful content and optimizing it, including relevant links from high-quality sites, and measuring results.
To see how search bots estimate how well a website or web page can give the searcher what they are searching for, consider this proxy for user experience.
Just in case you have tried optimizing your site but the results are not effective enough to help your business gain visibility online. Then, you should ask yourself:
How Does SEO Really work? 13 Interesting Reasons SEO Matters to Brands in 2022
- SEO increases your website visibility, target audience, and organic traffic
- SEO offers impressive ROI
- SEO improves Credibility, Integrity, and Authority
- SEO provides 24/7 promotion
- SEO helps you reaches your competitor’s audience
- SEO optimizes your site user experience
- SEO enhance your PPC success
- SEO is a long-term marketing strategy
- SEO helps build customer relationship
- SEO is the brainchild of advertisements
- SEO is persistent
- SEO is high conversion
- SEO is a durable solution for small & established businesses
Do you want to increase your site visibility and provide value to your target audience? Here are the significant benefits of SEO online marketing strategy for your business with i800 services:
1. SEO increases your website visibility, target audience, and organic traffic
Our effective SEO online marketing strategy will help deliver your web pages to a relevant audience through important search queries.
2. SEO offers impressive ROI
Search engine leads offer a close rate of 14.6%, which is 12% greater than traditional marketing.
Imagine your website ranking on the first two pages on the google search list, your site gets to receive 33% of all search traffic – boosting web traffic and increased revenue-making ROI is a significant part of i800 services SEO benefits.
3. SEO improves Credibility, Integrity, and Authority
This analysis by imForza explains why 75% of users do not move on to page two of the Google search list. With your site ranking on the first page of google, it boosts your business credibility among potential customers.
4. SEO provides 24/7 promotion
Unlike traditional marketing, SEO online marketing strategy does not stop the hour you take a time off work.
Contents do not disappear when you run out of budget as it is with paid advertising. Rankings achieved with SEO promotes your website non-stop.
5. SEO helps you reaches your competitor's audience
Our SEO online marketing strategy enables your business to reach different target audiences that require your product or services.
For example, a pool installation company may service homeowners and commercial customers, these are two different target audiences.
6. SEO optimizes your site user experience
Research by search engine journal explains “google has learned how to interpret a favorable or unfavorable user experience and a positive user experience has become a pivotal element to a website’s success”
Every visitor expects to get an answer for his or her query, our SEO experts enable your visitors to have a good user experience at each visit with a highly compatible website for mobile phone users.
7. SEO enhance your PPC success
PPC simply means per pay click, it is a paid search engine online marketing advertising that works well with SEO.
Mostly seen on the first page of the google search list, PPC enables consumers the opportunity to visit your site and boost your brand credibility.
8. SEO is a long-term marketing strategy
The height of every SEO result and ROI corresponds to the budget, effort, and time allocated to it, this is to say that no SEO result is instantaneous.
With i800 services SEO online marketing experts, we implement thoughtful SEO strategy like content creation, on-page optimization, and mastering google algorithm that requires dedicated time.
We do not promise to get your business ranking on google overnight but with time, you get an ROI for your investment.
9. SEO helps build customer relationship
10. SEO is the brainchild of advertisements
11. SEO is persistent
12. SEO is high conversion
13. SEO is a durable solution for small & established businesses
Digital Marketing For Churches;
Church Website Design | Increase Your Attendance | Expand Your Reach And Influence Online | Church SEO | Double Your Donor Base
With online marketing, create a strong online presence for your church, become a relevant aspect of people’s lives, reach out to people of different races and colors, in war situations like Ukraine Russian war help the wounded soul keep their faith alive!
Church during war, Church before Covid, Church After Covid-19 in 2020
Why is digital marketing important for churches today?
The 2020 event of the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2022 Ukraine Russian war is enough reason for churches to begin to see the contributory relevance of online marketing to the growth of the church and the spreading of the gospel.
The mission of every church is to spread the gospel and increase the followership of Jesus Christ. And with the world evolving and technology advancing every day, one is left with no choice other than to look at the direction of online marketing.
Using online marketing tools such as social media, search engine optimization, and email marketing for evangelism go a long way to creatively keep old and new members engaged.
Unfortunately, over 350,000 churches in the United States are forced to close their doors because they do not engage in these creative methods.
Most churches think owning a Facebook account or a YouTube channel is enough to sell on the online marketing scene, well that is a step but not all it takes.
If you fall in this category, you should be looking for better ways to enhance your church’s online presence and win more souls or you’d wake up one morning and realize it is just you and the pulpit!
Steps To Church SEO
Starting is not a big deal, as aforementioned, owning a website or social media account is a step but there are processes involved:
Step 1 - Know your audience
Unlike physical church gathering, cyberspace comprises people who search and consume content that meets their needs and solves a problem.
Hence, knowing who makes up your target audience is vital to the success of your ministry. Knowing their needs, problems, and heart cry will enable you to know how to draft a sermon that meets their needs.
Step 2 - Have a liberary of sermons on stream
One of the greatest advantages of the offline church is that people willingly sit to listen to sermons even if it is not meeting their needs or speaking to their hearts.
It is not so with the online marketing church, people can easily walk into your page and walk out if they don’t see what they are looking for.
Since the bible has all the solutions to every life challenge, after considering your audience and their problems, creating a solution-based sermon will enable you to sustain a strong and effective online presence.
Step 3 - Title your Sermons for search
What your target audience is searching about should be the focus of your title message. For example, if the problem is faithlessness, your sermon title should be how to keep faith in God. More on Local SEO
Why Should Your Church Consider Digital Marketing?
In this digital era, if your church is not on the internet it does not exist. There are many aspects of online marketing, like search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising, and other strategies to help you fulfill your church and individual mission.
But how do you do it?
Online marketing for churches can be tricky, and that’s why many churches and evangelists choose to ignore it.
But with online marketing agencies like i800 services you can use online channels to expand your reach and fulfill your church’s mission with online marketing.
Most people spend more time on their phones than they do on Tv, handbills, or billboards. It is, therefore, safe to say that your online presence can effectively tell people of your existence.
Instead of investing in tv ads, handbills, billboard ads, invest in online marketing and see your church expand its reach and grow its membership worldwide.
With i800 services, having a strong church online presence will help your ministry in the following way:
- Online marketing will make it easier for you to create awareness and engagement both offline and online.
- You will be able to convert more members into your ministry and the kingdom.
- It will help you create value-based content that will kick start word-of-mouth and social media sharing, hence you will reach more people.
- In war scenes or pandemics like the Covid, it will bring members closer to you as long as there remains access to the internet.
Website Designing; Build An SEO Website For Your Business
A website design is not just what it looks like and feels like, it is also how well it works. You cannot afford to have a good reputation offline and leave your customers frustrated online.
A good user interface of your web design will save you the cost of losing every lead that would have possibly been a potential buyer.
A good website design should be easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and suit the user group and brand of the website in such a way that it sells your business and increases your online marketing visibility.
But if you are pained over these reasons:
- Your website is not compatible with modern browsers
- It is not mobile-friendly
- Have an outdated design
- Lacks an on-page content strategy
- Contents are not optimized for search engines
- You like what you see on your competitors’ websites but don’t know how to improve on yours
Then you probably need a professional to help solve your problems. Unfortunately, the most common mistake people make is to assume that they can work it out without needing an expert.
Well, it can be true and not true, this is because hosting sites like WordPress comes with a lot of complicated learning curve that requires an expert who understands the difference between themes, plugins, and other terms that make up the building blocks of a website.
So, why go through the stress, waste time and energy on every campaign technique you see online only to get unproductive results when agencies like i800 services can handle all your pain points and render you a cost-effective service?
Here is what we can do:
- Design a website that is user friendly and compatible with any device including mobile phones and tablets
- Build a website that can give users and potential investors the necessary information to make an educated decision and hopefully decide to contact you.
- With SEO online marketing strategy, customise every content for effective results on search engines.
- With our CMS (content management system) be rest assured to have the necessary updates on your site.
It is ok to have your fears or doubts but how will you enjoy the taste of a soup if you do not try it out?
however, here are some social proofs:
Make no further mistake, refine your full online marketing presence by giving us a
Internet Advertising; Best Advertising Ad & Campaigns To Grow Your Business
Increased brand awareness, increased sales, and improved communication is achieved using different mediums for advertising and ad campaigns.
The most common mistake you and perhaps other business owners make is to think that advertising campaigns are simply creating an ad campaign without any prior plan.
Creating an ad campaign requires thorough organizing and planning and if you are considering launching an advertising campaign soon, contacting an online marketing advertising agency is the easiest way to achieve your desired result.
5 Ways To Grow Your Business With Digital Ads
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Email Marketing
- Social Ads
Online Marketing Growth Hacks For Small Businesses
- Social Media Advertisement
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Advertisement: Advertising on social media allows you to create ads on the social networks where your target audience is. This means opening up a line of communication that allows you to easily reach your audience. The different formats and platforms available offer personalized design strategies which yield a high success rate.
- Email Marketing. Email marketing is another means of online marketing ad which could be of use in your campaign. Although you can use it to acquire new leads (which could then result in potential clients), the use of its ‘loyalty formula’ generates incredible results.
- Content Marketing. According to Content Marketing Institute, “Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.” This means that for content to be exclusively promotional, it must contain elements such as entertainment, promotions, and new information. Also, these four stages make up content marketing: traffic generation, lead generation, lead nurturing, and client generation.
- SEM. Search Engine Marketing refers to paid advertisements on search engines such as Google and Bing. These are online marketing ads that are paid for by a PPC – Pay Per Click model. They are highly targeted and segmented ads and are a great way to increase your online visibility on search engines.
How We Can Help You
i800 Services is an online marketing advertising agency and IT consultant with extensive experience that works for local and international businesses including religious organizations such as the church from the city of Atlanta.
We have successfully designed and managed a good number of advertising campaigns for local and international businesses. We are a group of virtual teams that are motivated and ready to take on any challenge.
However, we are always learning to offer the latest trends in online marketing and adapt to both our clients’ needs and those of their target audiences.
Our principles at i800Services are focused on our clients. Hence, see a list of our mission statement, this will enable you to know what we can do for you when you choose to partner with us:
- We like to exceed expectations: We try our very best to achieve your desired results and even more.
- Engage a good analytic vision and the ability to react: We measure everything because it’s the only way to know what we’re doing well and where there’s still room for improvement.
- Always testing: our company policy continually pushes us to be testing and experimenting. This allows us to constantly optimize your online marketing strategy.
- Brand likeability: Every brand has its good, likable side which the public adores. We look for yours and increase the number of users who are satisfied with your business and the experience they had with you.
Do our company’s principles fit well with yours, if yes, please don’t waver to contact us so that we can help you enhance your business with a well-executed online marketing ad campaign!
2022 Email Marketing Automation: Tools To Transform Your Business
What is email marketing automation? These are email campaigns that consist of a series of time personalized emails sent to prospects or customers after taking action on your website.
Email marketing automation campaigns enable you to build trust with prospects, enhance the relationship with current customers, increase loyalty and strengthen conversations with your audience by making the business conversations more personal through emails.
For your online business, it enables you to nurture leads and automate an email campaign that involves lead scoring and grading, website visitor tracking, centralized online marketing database, native CRM (customer relationship management) integration, and closed-loop analytics.
As easy as this may sound, email marketing automation comes with a lot of challenges, especially for small businesses.
Email Marketing Automation Setup Hacks
Failure to Effectively Utilise Automation
This entire process can be complex and difficult to understand. Small businesses, which usually need marketing automation the most and can greatly benefit from it, in many cases don’t have the right expertise to implement and start using these helpful tools.
The purpose of email marketing automation is to simplify and streamline marketing tasks, this initial step requires a significant effort.
That’s why business owners need to take advantage of online marketing agencies that have gained expertise with these tools to effectively utilize them and help their business gain a competitive edge.
Lack of Engaging Content
Engaging content is one of the peaks of online marketing strategy, yet 65% of business owners struggle to create one. If you want to attract potential buyers to your site, generating content that offers a good perspective is key.
However, this email needs to be fueled by exceptional content tailored to the needs and preferences of your target audience, this will enable you to drive more traffic to your site.
It is not just enough creating content for websites, emails, blog posts, and videos. These contents must be promoted and optimized for better ranking on google to make it more visible, if not it will be of no use.
Relying on Subpar Data
For your email marketing automation efforts to be successful, your data has to be uncluttered, applicable, and confirmed.
Dispatching an email campaign to a list that you bought on the internet can result in more than poor deliverability and open rates. Such lists are filled with obsolete information, which means that many of these email addresses are now extinct.
Automating Tasks That Shouldn’t Be Automated
Email marketing automation is great because it helps you do more with less, but not every task can and should be automated.
Take social media as an example. While you can automate and schedule the publication of your content-based posts in advance, you can’t do the same when it comes to responding to your followers’ comments. It’s something that requires a human touch and a real-time reaction.
Similarly, content creation, although resource-intensive, shouldn’t be automated. Although some tools can help you put at least a certain part of your content creation process on autopilot, you must do it yourself.
These challenges may make email marketing automation seem difficult, time-consuming, and expensive but email marketing automation is definitely worth your resources.
This is because it will give a huge boost to your marketing strategy and efforts as well as help you gain new and retain old customers.
If by this post you are considering diving into this online marketing strategy, don’t hesitate to give us a CALL, our help desk will put you through all that you need to know about our offers and email marketing automation.
EDDM – Every Door Direct Mail: Door To Door
Everything you need to know about Every Door Direct Mail
EDDM is a Cost-effective Targeted Advertising, It Is The Easiest Way To Reach New and Existing Customers for Your Small Business.
Every small business roots in on how to get its message out to a selected geographical area. However, this process can be overwhelming, but with online marketing tools like EDDM, it is made easy and cost-effective.
EDDM service is a retail service that allows you to reach every home and address at a specific time in a targeted geographical location.
You simply pick the neighborhood you want to target, and the United States Postal Service carrier delivers your printed piece to every address while delivering the day’s mail. You don’t need to know the names or street addresses.
How Does EDDM Work?
- Submit your mailing at the post office serving the area you intend to reach
- Keep your mailer size 6.25″ x 9″, 6″ x 11″, and 8.5″ x 11″ all three sizes mail at the same EDDM® postage rates.
- Your piece should weigh 3.3 ounces or less.
- You don’t need the names and addresses of your selected geographical location
- No postage permit required
- You can only send flat mailers using EDDM®
To see a more specific requirement on how to use an EDDM visit the USPS.Com site
What Do You Promote With EDDM?
Of course your small business, your local church, or an individual professional! Are you having a sale? An opening in a new location, a new church event coming up? or offering coupons?
EDDM is an online marketing strategy that enables you to send menus, flyers, and postcards to the proper clients.
Organizing an EDDM campaign seems easy but the difficult part is making a campaign that stands out, this is where i800 Services comes in. We ensure that your EDDM campaign:
- Use a larger mailer format
- Has special stock or finishing effect
- Ensure your headline is large and demands attention
- Use great photos and illustrations
- Create an interactive mailer
- Make your call to action easy to follow
- And track the success of your EDDM
For every small business EDDM simply saves you time and money while still effectively promoting your business. If you are interested in learning more about EDDM, check out our list of offers!
Business Owner Guide To Lead Generation
Research statistics on lead generation by the jump-lead state that leads produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities and businesses who nurture leads make 50% more sales at a cost 33% less than non-nurtured prospects.
This means that it is one thing to generate a lead and another to nurture generated leads to become potential customers. Leads just as every other online marketing strategy, serve as a contributing factor to the growth of a business.
But the drill is, most businesses do not nurture generated lead which turns out to be a wasted effort. If you are reading this piece then, probably you are as confused as other business owners and are looking for a possible solution.
You are no doubt on the right track! Perhaps:
- You do not know how to generate leads because you have little or no knowledge of how to go about it
- Or you do know how to generate leads but because of other business activities you forget or have no time to nurture your leads
- Perhaps you are too busy that you lose contact with your generated lead
The good news is, i800 services offer a highly effective lead generation online marketing process that can nurture and monitor your leads and help you deliver a good ROI.
We Do So By Using This Lead Generation Strategy:
Lure visitors to your website with an offer, a proposition or a hook, or a great blog post.
Turn visitors into prospects by incentivizing them to submit their contact details through a Newsletter subscription, contact page, live chat, ebook downloads, and Webinars.
Moving prospects towards deeper engagement and closer to the point of purchase. Use automated and personalized emails to keep in touch with visitors who have shown high interest in your product or services.
Lead generation isn’t a one-step process, but rather an ongoing procedure: partner with i800 services and enjoy a lead generation process that brings in a steady stream of customers daily!
Online Reputation And Brand Awareness Services
The image of your brand apart from telling people about your business also influences customers’ behavior and buying decisions.
This means that what people say about your business online determines your online marketing business productivity.
Are you also aware that one negative comment about your business can make you run into loss?
Hence, protecting your brand through monitoring and influencing your reputation on customer review sites, Google, and social media is of utmost importance. Though could be tasked to achieve.
You cannot have a good online reputation and create brand awareness if your business lacks:
- A strong social media presence and website
- If google search results cannot trace a positive post, review, or comment to your business
- You do not respond to online reviews or remove negative comments
- You do not constantly update your website or social media pages with new information and updates about your products and services relevant to your customers.
Benefits of Online Reputation Management to businesses
Online reviews are important to local businesses as they are a ranking factor and improve click-through rates from Google My Business profiles.
These are some of the benefits of online reputation management:
- Online Reputation Management drives high profits and increases trust
- It directly impacts the sales and revenue of a business
- A strong and well-managed online reputation can make better impressions on their prospects
- It can help in countering any negative information effectively
- It can convert visitors to customers through positive brand images and key touchpoints
- Online Reputation Management boosts SEO and builds better customer communication
- It helps to achieve high rankings in search engine results
Why choose i800Services as your trusted ORM partner?
Our team of professionals will build your business a strong Online Reputation using a variety of techniques to manage and respond to customer reviews.
Some of the strategies that can be leveraged for this improvement purpose are:
- Broaden your presence on Social Media
- Word of mouth and referral programs
- Postpositive content regularly
- Remove the negative search results
- Respond to online reviews
Asking your customers to leave feedback or reviews on Google My Business, Facebook, YouTube, and Yelp is one of the most effective ways to strengthen the online marketing reputation of your business.
This will help your business generate a positive reputation and build customer trust.
Nevertheless, this requires a high level of coordination to enhance customer interaction on social media and improve business collaborations.
The good news is, whatever technique is used for online marketing, ORM provides a long-lasting result.
Though ORM is not a day’s activity. So, it is recommended that you recruit an ORM agency and bring your brand into the spotlight.
We employ a combination of strategies to build and maintain a positive reputation or repair a negative one for your business by converting your negative reviews ranked in branded search results to positive information.
And also build social media communities, create a business profile, as well as promote your products and services using advanced techniques and software.
Ecommerce Services ; Solutions For Your Online Business
Use fresh content, SEO and data insights to grow and boost online earnings
We are in an online marketing era where a website and social media pages are the face of every small business striving to survive in the online market.
Instead of opening a shop in a specific location, most businesses are beginning to focus on online e-commerce stores. This no doubt gives the business a double exposure and an edge over competitors, creating room for customer demands to be met in the shortest possible time.
E-commerce simply means electronic commerce – the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily called the Internet.
These are business transactions that occur either business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer, or consumer-to-business.
9 Benefits of E-commerce Services:
- Round-the-clock availability: unlike offline stores, e-commerce is a 24/7 online marketing business where customers can easily place orders, buy and sell without time restrictions.
- Speed of access: anyone who has an active internet service will find it easy to access your business online no matter the location
- A wider selection of goods and services: e-commerce gives you thousands of options to pick from, this is more of a reason why you must stay at the top of your game to beat other competitors
- Accessibility and international reach: everyone around the world can easily access your business and this can gain your business an international reach.
Everything that has an advantage of course comes with its disadvantage, with E-commerce for your business are customers complaining about:
5. Delay in customer service response?
6. Prolonged wait time to receive products?
7. Or are disappointed over product expectations/qualities – mostly tagged on the internet as ‘what I ordered vs what I got’
8. Receiving the wrong order: the pain of receiving the wrong order after weeks of waiting is nothing to write home about!
9. Unimpressive user-interface design for your website
With i800 services successfully identify and alleviate all customer pain points to enable you to offer a wholesome customer experience, retain more customers and enjoy repeat purchases.
- Identify customer pain points (surveys, online reviews, etc.)
- Get all your customer-facing teams together
- Jot down the top 5 problems faced by the majority of customers
- Prepare an action plan to resolve these problems
- Evolve and improve your products/services
- See how your competitors are eliminating customer pain points
- Improve the customer experience
- Turn customers into loyal brand advocates
- Enhance your marketing communications
- Get an edge over your competitors
i800 E-commerce Services
At i800 services we help build and optimize your advertising and online marketing efforts, our E-commerce services will help drive growth to your business and increase profitability through:
- Google Shopping Ads
- Dynamic Product Ads
- Data Feed Management
- Conversion Rate Option
- Search Ads
- Promotion Strategy
- Social Ads
- Mobile Ads