How Important Is Engagement For SEO? When you start to perform keyword research, you will quickly realize that engagement and social signals are two of the most important factors in Google’s ranking algorithm.
You might even be aware of the impact these metrics have on search engine rankings, but understanding their true significance can be difficult to grasp because of all the variables involved.
In this article, we’ll go over how important social media engagement and other factors like bounce rate are for SEO as well as explore 10 surprising benefits you didn’t know about.
How Important Is Engagement For SEO? 10 Benefits You Didn’t Know
1) Great content increases your chances of engagement
2) High engagement levels increase your ranking with Google
3) Higher rankings drive more traffic and convert better
4) Engaging posts get shared more on social media
5) A high level of engagement signals to Google that your content is good
6) Engaging posts mean higher CTRs (Click Through Rates)
7) Having more followers drives up your social authority
8) Engaging posts are more likely to be included in Google’s snippets
9) High engagement improves your page speed score, which is critical for mobile users
10) Good news travels fast. If people see that other people like your content, they’re more likely to engage with it themselves.
Learn About Our Services
Speak with a member of our team today to learn more about what we can do for your small business.
Call (470) 563-7377 to talk with one of our SEO and marketing specialists about how we can help your business achieve its goals. Contact us today!
If you’re looking for an experienced SEO agency in Atlanta, you’ve come to the right place.
We offer expert services designed to improve your visibility on Google as well as across other platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and many others.
Our clients report increases in site traffic ranging from 200% to 800% after investing their time with us—results that speak for themselves.
Contact Us Today
If you’re located in Atlanta and are interested in learning more about an SEO agency that delivers, we’d love to speak with you! Call us at (470) 563-7377 or use our online contact form to get started. You can also read additional blogs on our website.